Be PIÚINFORMA® | for a better world: how to do it, you can be the frontline of the change
Guide and instructions for the drafting of sustainable calls for tenders to support companies and administrations, committed to implementing a circular economy in the food sector
We’re socially active: the issue
We chose to take care of the problems behind the food industry, as it involves all of us and it might have consequences that can be directly affect us and our everyday life; for this reason, and the always lowering quality of food supply.
Therefore, what to do? As manufacturers are well aware of these consumption habits of users and have studied specific formulations and packaging depending on our perception of good and quality, and they still seem to do not care about the consequences on our bodies on the low-quality food they give to us.
BUT IS THAT REALLY THE CASE? YOU MIGHT ASK YOURSELF
PIÚINFORMA Association, with very simple market researches (which can be done by anyone who ever became to care about the problem) carried out directly on consumers, we can safely say that this is the case.
That is why we have found that in automatic distribution and collective catering the consumer ‘suffers’ and does not choose; many foods and/or products analyzed by the scientific committee that manages the 10+SANO and 10+EQUO specifications are definitely to be avoided, always if we are interested in the health of people in the environment. That is why we have called it the ‘SOCIAL CAMPAIGN‘.
There are many people, companies and bodies that have been looking for a dialogue with current economic operators for years has been pretending to improve offers but in fact hardly changes anything.
Therefore, joining our campaign makes all citizens participate in CHANGE: and now that, especially the public sector, it takes its responsibilities because now this is possible, but we need the awareness of those who run schools and hospitals and specifically the managers. Be PIÚINFORMA® | for a better world
They are primarily responsible if in the machines there is junk food and, in the canteens, everyone eats very badly, a lot of unmanaged waste is produced, and a lot of food is wasted. But is people’s health and the environment worth anything? Be PIÚINFORMA®
Sustainable catering services
All catering and automatic distribution services are subject by law to award by invitation to tender and subsequent drafting of a contract for the administration of the services and few know that it is their right to request a copy. You will discover pandora’s box!!
PIÚINFORMA Association is at your disposal for all those who want to implement the change! Support us #bePIÚINFORMA . How we envision to create the change
1) Via guidance and instructions for the drafting of sustainable calls for tenders in support of companies and administrations, committed to implementing a circular economy in the food sector
2) Via contracts for the administration of the service between the body/companies and the management company.
The result is the one visible on the PIUINFORMATV.COM, #factsnotwords
The results will be:
- Significant reduction in the use of plastic
- Completely eliminate plastic glasses and scoops
- Total elimination of plastic accessories and cutlery
- Increased use of mains water as an alternative to PET bottles
- Increase the availability of “healthy” products.
- Differentiate and reduce post-consumer waste more and more and monitor its management
- Report the progress of the services for any improvement interventions.
- Support especially schools in the realization of laboratories and practical activities of circular economy
- Use the CO2 CALCULATOR dedicated to educational institutions
But to do that we need your support:
It’s our turn, we are the change, we shall change
“Every system made by multiple elements manages to express itself at its best when they work properly and are interconnected with each other.
But is that really the case? you might ask yourself
In this case, the automatic distribution of food products represents the practice of an educational system aimed at creating in people, the ability to make choices that develop and consolidate healthy habits”.